Wednesday, October 6, 2010

School is in

I can't believe we're done with our 5th week of school! This week was a 3 day school week because Thursday and Friday are teacher inservice days. I'll get caught up on future lesson plans and grading of some projects.
Paul officially started his "new" job with Landview Fertilizer on the 1st. He's doing the same thing, ProGreen and Festive Glow, but his office moved and the owner's changed. I think it will be a good change for Paul, a good chance for his to make the business BOOM! (or at least grow a little).
Not a whole lot of news other than that. We got a new car on the 25th of September. We got a Subaru Outback because it has all wheel drive and still gets good gas mileage. So far I love it!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new car. sounds like fun. I MISS YOU GUYS! hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete