

Well I didn't think I'd do it, but facebook seems out of date. So here I am, blogging. I'll start with our most recent adventure- our 3 night cruise to the Bahamas. It was a great vacation, despite the unideal weather. We went with Paul's mission companion and his wife, who also teaches at a charter school. I was dreading coming back to a wild class after a 5 day weekend and a sub, but it was wonderful! My 3 naughty boys were gone haha but they were good for the sub so it was a relief! I'm already searching for our next trip (this summer, most likely a Mexican cruise with my family) because I love traveling so much! It's hard.. Save money? Spend money? Save money? Vacations? Save money? I don't know! So we try to do a little of both!

welcome to the blogging world. your page looks super cute :) love the main picture!!
ReplyDeletethe trip was great. thanks for the fun adventures!!
Yay, you have a blog! I thought I would never blog either but then I decided it was easier to post all my pictures here instead of sending them to everyone who wanted to see them. Looks like you had tons of fun on your trip! Did you enjoy the scooters??
ReplyDeletei'm excited. plus you will love making the blog books! it's retha by the way not hyrum
ReplyDelete